Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Just like Nanny | D-lish Scraps

Hello Fellow Scrappers!!
Welcome back to day 2 of D-lish Scraps sharing from me.
Today I thought I would share a cute layout of Leila that was inspired by our newest Inspiration Board. Such a cool and calming colour combo to play with

I've just recently re-organised all my D-lish goodies by colour! It was a massive task. Those who have seen my D-lish stash would understand as theres just so much of it! 
However, I was able to really see what colours Im more drawn to when scrapping, and those I've never touched lol And it made it much easier to scrap knowing I wouldn't have to sort through everything to find the right items to embellish the page



And now a closer look at what I created..

I love the soft, cool vibe I get from this page. I chose to document a photo of Leila, being cute yet again. On this day she had run out of the room saying 'I want to be just like you Nanny' and came back in with my Mum's reading glasses. So cute! She even stopped and asked for a photo 'So you can add it to my book mum!' Well ok, I won't argue with that :)

I started the page with some diagonal stripe paper from my stash for the corners and a camera paper for the main photo mat. Between the camera and the photo I've layered a pretty doily with a printed doily tag, and a spotted paper bag at the back of the layers. 


My favourite part of the page, apart from the photo, is this huge cluster of florals and circular shaped items. Made up of Flairpaper flowersresin flowers and a birdenamel shapes, felt doilies (old item no longer available), and a new item to the store - wood veneer stitchable hearts

The bottom cluster is made up of more resin & enamel pieces, a wordfetti strip and some fun aqua Punchinella. Love these colours together. That punchinella colour would have to be my favourite!

I kept the title quite simple, with a hint of sparkle. Just the way I like it!


and lastly the journalling typed up and documented.

Thanks so much for stopping by today, be sure to check back tomorrow for my final share for the month. 
Until then, Happy Scrapping
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x