Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Creative Cards | D-lish Scraps

Hi Everyone!
This is my last share for D-lish Scraps this month, and its just a quick one.

I was so inspired by the current Inspiration board that I wanted to make a couple of cards to add to my ever growing collection. I really must remember to start giving them to people, that is why we make them right?

Super sweet and oh so easy to make. 

Card on the left made using : A strip of washi tape, piece of punchinella, mini coloured doilyprinted tagcardfetti strip and a bunch of paper flowers.

Card on the right : A strip of washi tapemini coloured doily, piece of punchinella, cardfetti stripglitter feather, a bunch of paper flowers, and a hand punched tag from my stash.

Super easy to re-create, just remember to give them out instead of forgetting them in my stash like I do :)

Thanks for stopping by today
Loads more inspiration coming up from the remainder of the team this month, so be sure to keep an eye on the D-lish Scraps blog
Happy Scrapping
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x