Thursday, March 8, 2018

Sweet Snapshots | D-lish Scraps

Hello Hello! It's time for a new layout to share, and todays is a fun one! This one is for D-lish Scraps and follows along with the current Inspiration Board. The colour blue and star shapes are definitely up there with my most favourites for creating, so I really had fun creating this. 


I went with a smaller layout size like my last creation and mirrored the sketch image on the board to create a diagonal design in the opposite direction to the one shown below.


Rather than a couple of massive stars, I went a little crazy with some left over pieces of cut file from a while back as sadly I have run out of the fun Creative Cut star shapes that you can find HERE in store


SO many layers within this photo stack. Including a NOTE Journal It ticket tucked in with the words I'd captioned this photo with on Instagram. 


Such sweet moment captured and recorded. This girl was so sweet for her mumma while I was recovering back in December. 


At the top of the layout I created a mini cluster of sorts with a circle Journal It, a piece of Ombre wordfetti and a glitter enamel star (these were in a pack that are no longer available, but there are plenty more awesome glitter dots available HERE)


I created a similar cluster at the bottom of the layout using items from the top and a Flair button from THIS set of mixed Script words


Lastly a super quick title using the 'Sweet' Creative Cut word from the Script Words pack and a piece of Ombre wordfetti. I also splattered some black ink around the page and then called it done!

Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope this has inspired you in some way. Be sure to stop by the Scrap Suite to share with us everything that you create with D-lish Scraps goodies! 

Until next time, Happy Scrapping!
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x