Thursday, March 1, 2018

First Day Crazies | Scrap The Girls

Hello crafty friends! I'm back again today with a new layout share for Scrap the Girls and can I say WOAH it was a challenge! But also, MARCH? Where did the last 2 months go?


Can you guess the challenge from this sneak peek? OR have you already seen the challenge shared on the Scrap The Girls blog..

Well here it is, in all its challenging wonderfulness


"Don't Mess with me" is full on! And I love it as it was a challenge that allowed me to step out of my comfort zone of pretty feminine pinks. I still managed to add a couple florals in there, and stuck as true to my style as possible. The colours were perfect for scrapping a school photo for Leila too, so I just went with that, rather than following along with any specific theme

Here's the full layout, which I scrapped in the 8.5x11 size. This size allows me to document a memory super quick!


This kid! So much fun, and so many laughs. Even when were trying to be serious lol


I've used a mixture of papers from an older Amy Tangerine collection and the Cocoa Vanilla Studio collection - Hello Sunshine. The colours within both collections were right in line for this challenge, even if I added a few extra shades of them.


I created the title at the same time as creating this rather large photo stack. I sewed the alphas down to keep them attached and to add an little extra detail to the layout.


To finish the layout off I created a couple of mini clusters using pieces from the Cocoa Vanilla collection (puffy stickers, flair button, ephemera piece, accessory sticker and enamel dots)


And lastly an extra long sticker along the bottom of the layout with some added stitching to finish it all off. 

Thats all from me today, be sure to check out the Scrap the Girls blog to see the other team members layouts!

Until next time, Happy Scrapping
Michelle x









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x