Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Hello Kmart Fun | D-lish Scraps

Hello Scrappy Friends! I'm back again today with my final layout share for this month, this one is for D-lish Scraps. I've chosen to scrap a smaller size layout and followed along with the sketch from the current Cyber Crop that was designed by Owner/designer Amanda.


I've used some papers from a limited edition range by Cocoa Vanilla Studio that complimented the photo of Leila that I chose to scrap. A fun moment in Kmart when little Miss was trying on all the funny massive animal heads. 


I created mini clusters of my favourite D-lish goodies including Little Birdie flowers, a D-lish flairOmbre wordfetti and some faceted enamel dots.


To create the title I used some words from the Script Words Creative cuts set and some alpha stickers that were in store months ago.

To the right of the photo I created another cluster using pieces from the other cluster plus a shiny puffy gold heart from a past Just Add Paper kit. I also tucked in part of an older journal it card to balance out the purple colour that was in the other cluster.


All this came together pretty quickly thanks to the fun sketch that I followed along with. Heres a closer look at it, and a link to where you can find all the current Cyber crop challenges..


Well thats all from me today, thanks so much for stopping by. Be sure to share your challenge layouts with us in the Scrap Suite so we can see what you've created!

Until next time, Happy Scrapping!

Michelle xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x