Sunday, February 18, 2018

Love you THIS much | D-lish Scraps

Hello D-lish friends & fans! I'm back today with a new layout share for D-lish Scraps that was super quick to create. Love when you get an idea that comes together so well. For this layout I've scrapped some mini photos of my 2 loves on an 8.5x11inch layout


I chose the smaller size layout as lately I've been struggling with ideas on how to fill the page with different ideas and products, and I tend to keep doing the same things over and over again. So with this smaller size layout, I felt I had achieved something great. I chose a couple of the Scribble circle with stars Creative Cuts and popped them off the background in 3 places using some foam tape. In each of the 2 larger circular pieces Ive added the photos, and in the largest circle I also added an extra Creative cut as the title for the layout. This piece was within the December advent calendar.


In the top left piece I've added a couple of labels from a past Just Add paper kit, a pick n place bow, faceted enamel dotsLittle Birdie flower and a star shape creative cut to complete the cluster.


To balance out the clusters on the page I created this tiny one with some more of the Little Birdie flowers an enamel dot and creative cut pieces.


These 2 are seriously so much fun (most of the time HAHA) 


Lastly I added a couple of bits from past Just Add Paper kits to form the base of this cluster, then added another star Creative CutLittle Birdie flower, enamel dots and some ink splatters to finish it all off.

I've not added any journalling as I felt the page was just right as is, but if in future I felt like adding any I would add it to the back of the layout. 

Well thats all from me today, short and sweet for this post, thanks for stopping by to check it out!
Until next time, Happy Scrapping.

Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x