Monday, May 8, 2017

Sweet Snapshots of Fun | D-lish Scraps

Hello Hello! I'm back today with a new layout share for D-lish Scraps featuring more of the awesome new Creative Cuts available in store. We all know how much I love cut files, and the best thing about these... They're already cut and ready to go!! 

Over the holidays Leila had her class bear come to visit, so we spent some time showing him around the house, meeting her other toy friends and playing in the playroom. We had so many photos to choose from, but these 2 were her favourites so thats what I'm using to document the story. 


I've used both of the frames included in the Hashtags + frames set to frame the 2 photos, layered a handful of pretty embellishments around in clusters and finished the page with a mixed title. 

Here's some close ups 

Firstly I worked out the placement of the photos and frames, added my favourite doilies behind and raised them up with some foam sheets for dimension. Then I've filled the O of the XO frame with a flair button. 

Next I worked on the clusters, made up of the very pretty new Little Birdie Pearl Petals, a forget me not flower and some glitter enamel dots. In this cluster I've also added in a Bitty Pick n place bow, a piece of dyed muslin and an ombre wordfetti strip that I've written on to make the words stand out more.

For this group I've used the same flowers and enamel dots, another ombre wordfetti strip and a flair button, more muslin (which I hope makes an appearance back in store some day) and 2 words to create the title from the Script Words creative cuts set. I like mixing things together to create titles, its fun!

Lastly I've added in a few different Journal Its to add a touch of journalling, and a date circle - which upon writing this post up, I've realised I completely forgot to add the date to. Whoops!

Well thats all from me today, thanks so much for stopping by. I hope this has given you a touch of inspiration to kick start a creative week.

Until Next time, Happy Scrapping!!
Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x