Monday, May 2, 2016

Family Selfie FAIL | D-lish Scraps

Hello Hello!! Today I have a new layout share for D-lish Scraps
Its a little bit different to my usual layouts. No pretty doilies or paper flowers, but there is a bucket load of fun washi tape! It seems great creative minds think alike lately as Emma shared an awesome Washi strip layout just the other day

The D-lish store was recently restocked with so many fun new tape designs, including thin strip glitter tapes! So much fun to layer up. I've mixed them with some strips of wordfetti and minifetti, a large ripped piece of tissue paper and then embellished using D-lish Flair buttonsenamel shapeswooden buttons, a large title made from wood veneer words and a Kaisercraft alphabet

Here's some close ups..

I've added in some random stitching , and a super cute puffy camera sticker from my stash.
I've also popped the photo and vellum stack up with some foam for added dimension to the page

I left the veneer words raw, as I couldn't decide on what colour would work best, but I think this works well as it is.

I've typed out my journalling to ensure the story of our crazy photo is documented. We don't have a lot of photos of the 3 of us together, so any that we do have (crazy or not) we treasure 

And lastly, a little tip. The coloured wood buttons are actually spotted on one side, and plain on the other so they can be used either way!

Thanks so much for stopping by today, be sure to check back tomorrow for my next layout share
For now, Happy Scrapping
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x