Sunday, May 1, 2016

Hello Lovely | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hello Friends! I have a super quick share today thats become one of my favourite layouts to date. 
I followed along with the more recent Creative Scrappers sketch, so excited to see them back in the creative world. Sketches are by far the easiest way to create a page when the mojo needs a little push.


To start with I chose a set of photos documenting Leila being cute and crazy, as usual lol
On this day we were just heading out to the post office, but she insisted on accessorising with gloves and bringing a friend to keep her company in the back seat.
I knew that the colours in the photo would work well with the Hello Lovely Collection by Cocoa Vanilla Studio. I absolutely LOVE this brand of products. The quality is amazing and designs are definitely my cup of tea. 

Heres a closer look at what I created..


Love ephemera pieces and stickers! They're perfect for layering up in clusters


I added some matching stitching all around the edges of the triangles of pattern paper, just for some added interest to the page. It didnt' look quite finished without it. Definitely one of my favourite techniques to use on a page

The ephemera pack had these die cut words within it, perfect for using as a title for the page. I adhered them straight to the photos to lift them off the page

and lastly the journalling typed out with my super old, drying up, still pretty awesome Typewriter

Thanks so much for stopping by for a look
Until next time, Happy Scrapping!
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x