Friday, May 6, 2016

You are my Happy | Masters entry Task 1 - 5x7 photo

Hello! Today I thought I would finally start sharing a closer look at the pages I sent in for the Scrapbooking Memories Masters Competition. Even though its had plenty of time to sink in, Im still in shock that I was chosen as one of 10 designers to hold this role for 2016!!



First share is Task 1 - Scrap a single layout using a 5x7 photo that must be engaging and have eye contact.

The photo I chose for this task is one of my most favourite photos of Leila, taken back in 2011 by Sara Taylor Photography before her 1st birthday. So adorable, and such a fun little photo shoot that day that resulted in many precious memories documented on film. 

I found choosing the right photo to be the most challenging part of this task. I knew I wanted to scrap a photo of Leila, but more often than not, the photos I get of her are such a blur as she's hit that stage of not co-operating for Mumma! I chose the new 'Hello Lovely' Collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio as the colourings from the papers and embellishments complimented the colourings of the photo quite well.

Here's a closer look ..





Materials used 
Cardstock and Vellum - American Crafts

Cocoa Vanilla Studio Hello Lovely Collection Pack 
Papers - Delightful and Lucky Dip
Embellishments - Accessory Stickers, Ephemera pack, Wood Veneers and Sequins

Other tools/products
Heidi Swapp Color Shine - Gold Lame, Studio Calico doily, Sewing Machine & white thread, Tiny Attacher & Staples, Foam tape, Date stamp, Staz on ink - Stone Gray

Photo credit: Sara Taylor Photography 

Thanks for stopping by, more to share soon
Happy Scrapping
Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x