Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Moments Like this...

Hello Everyone!
I'm back again to share another layout full of D-lish goodness.

Ive had the doily idea in my head for awhile now, but each time I tried it out, I just couldn't get it to work right with the ones I was using. Then I tried these from the D-lish store, and Ta-da! I've used the  3.5" paper doilies, cut in half and stuck to a piece of kraft cardstock. Ive then attached the full piece to the backing paper from a recent Crate Paper collection. I love how this has turned out. 

For the photo stack, Ive layered a 5x7 bag, a piece of Vellum and the photo together, then pegged a Scrap FX heart over the top. Ive stapled a sentiment strip from THIS wordfetti pack.

I tried not to over embellish the layout, so that it didn't distract from the photo or layered doily feature. Ive dipped into my newest Flair stash along with some Resin pieces, a wood button and a paper flower.

Ive used the same paper flower in the 2 other clusters on the page, this one with another resin flowerSkipping 5 puffy sticker and a square Journal it that Ive cut down.

And lastly the Title cluster. Ive used another Journal it that Ive cut down and layered together with another sentiment strip from THIS pack, some alpha stickers from my stash, a Freckled Fawn wood chip bubble word (no longer stocked but other options HERE), another paper flowerresin flower and lastly a favourite of mine - a sequin bow

You can find all of the D-lish items within the store, plus plenty of other yummy goodies!

Thanks for stopping by
Happy Scrapping
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x