Thursday, June 4, 2015

He loves you...

Hello Everyone
Today Im sharing my last D-lish page for the month :)

I absolutely adore this photo of Leila and my nephew Bailey. For the first year of her life he regarded her as his sister. Being quite young himself, he didn't know the difference, and we didn't correct him. 

I started the page with the layered bags and tags, then adding a heart doily from my stash (you can find others in the D-lish store HERE

Next I've added the coloured tulle and photo, along with a sentiment strip from THIS wordfetti pack.

For this embellishment cluster, I grabbed a few different round Journal Its from the Basics range and a Monochrome pack, layered with both a new and older flair button, Resin bird, 2 paper flowers (Sweetheart & Forget me not), a wood button heart and a Freckled fawn arrow paper clip

To make the last cluster, Ive layered up a Mini Date journal it, pretty pink Sequin Bow, word strip from THIS wordfetti packwood flower button, and a light pink Sweet Petite flower

Lastly, I've used THIS washi tape around the edges on an angle, then splattered the page with some Gold Color Shine. 

Thanks for stopping by, I can't wait to get started on next months pages
Happy Scrapping
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x