Monday, May 4, 2015

Bath Time Bliss

Hello everyone
Im back with my last share for D-lish Scraps this month. 

Todays layout was a bit of an experiment with gelatos and baby wipes..
I went a little crazy swirling the different colours around the page, then smudged them all up with a baby wipe. Once it was dry I went over a few random curves with some glossy accents and holographic glitter (current obsession)

Once the background was dry I layered some Hand Dyed Muslin under the photo, that pink is such a pretty colour. Co-ordinating Embellishments used in this cluster are a dyed wooden star buttonFreckled Fawn LOVE clip, white sequin bow, mini resin butterfly and a Forget me not flower

I created my title with a Journal it from the Light Blue Monochrome pack, theres also a tab above the photo from the same pack. The alphas are older Heidi Swapp and Pink Paislee sets that Ive been using quite a bit lately. For the mini cluster above Ive used 2 more Forget me Not flowers and a flair from the Click Click set. Lastly the mini cluster next to the word BLISS is made up of a resin Forget me notCabbage flower and a wooden blossom button.

Thats all from me this month. I hope you have enjoyed and been inspired by what Ive created. 
I look forward to seeing what the rest of the team shares this month.

Happy Scrapping
Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x