Thursday, May 14, 2015

Build it up, Build it up, Build it High

Hey Everyone
Today Im sharing my first of 4 layouts using the current Scrappy Canary Scrapbook Kit

I loved the challenge that this kit gave me. Its full of bright colours that aren't pink! lol It was a nice change to use something less girly, which is usually what I gravitate to.

My first layout documents one of the many stages of building our very first house. Its so exciting!!!

I even managed to squeeze in one of my signature doilies..
I love how this layout has turned out, super simple with a fun multi text title.

I mixed in some older October Afternoon and Doodlebug Design alphas from my stash with the multi coloured letters from the kit. So much fun!

The photo doesn't show it well, or at all lol, but Ive given the cork stars a hint of sparkle using my favourite clear Wink of Stella glitter brush, then a few random shatters of gold Color shine


and lastly Ive cut a banner strip from the Shimelle 'Espresso' paper layered on top of the photo stack, with a few puffy stickers from the Studio Calico pack.

Thanks for stopping by today
Be sure to pop into the Scrappy Canary store and snap up all the new goodies Manda has loaded up recently!!
Don't forget my special discount code MICHELLE10 for a further 10% off any purchases

Happy Scrapping
Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x