Monday, December 16, 2019

CUT to YOU | December Magic


Hi crafty friends I'm back with my final layout share of the year for CUT to YOU. I went with a festive feel for this layout and scrapped a recent photo of our resident Elf on the Shelf. The one that gets up to all kinds of mischief this time of year.


This sweet photo documents our Elf's arrival on Leila's birthday. Every year she shows up with a basket full of Christmas goodies for Leila to enjoy as an early present from Santa.

The December cut file I chose to use was recently part of our 12 days of Christmas cut files and was perfect for creating one massive title on the layout.


I cut the design slightly larger than the photo and paper stack, and backed it using a pretty festive pattern paper from the Pebbles Merry Little Christmas collection.


I added the cut file pice to the right of the photo using some foam tape to lift it off the background


I tucked a couple of tags into the layers of the photo to create a cluster of embellishments along with the floral stickers


Along the bottom of the cut file I added the word MAGIC using some puffy stickers to finish off the title.

Well thats all from me today. Short and sweet to end the year just nicely.
Thanks so much for stopping by today and for all your continued support this year. I've really enjoyed being part of this team and hope to continue to provide monthly inspiration in the near future.

Until next time, happy scrapping!
Michelle x






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x