Thursday, December 26, 2019

Cocoa Vanilla Studio | 2019 Favourites

Hello Hello! I hope this post finds you all well and cheerful after a wonderful Christmas Day. I'm here today to finish off my year of sharing for Cocoa Vanilla Studio with a couple of layouts that I've added to the favourites pile, all of which feature brilliant pops of colour and a few hilarious photos.



First up is a layout I've shared more more recently using our new Unforgettable collection. Love the choice of cut file I used to be the main focus on the layout as I was able to showcase a couple of sweet pattern papers and tie it all together with the patterned edge. I still find these photos super funny, and treasure the moments documented.



So much fun! Link to original post HERE

Next up is a layout from a couple months back using the same collection - Unforgettable and the wreath cut file designed by Gwen



Love me some florals and this layout did not disappoint with the gigantic cluster I created at the boom of the wreath. The photo of Leila was from a couple years back, and is still one of my most favourites. Love the colours within this collection and cant wait to see what else I create with it in the new year.



I especially love the title and floral cluster combo. Link to original post HERE

Lastly my most favourite of all from this year. Another circular design using florals - this one from the Happiness collection. Another stunning bright happy collection



I used a different wreath cut file, also designed by Gwen, that was part of the FREE set for the Happiness Collection. I layered this over the floral wreath pattern paper and built my layout design up from there. I used a couple of floral cut files from the same FREE set to use as a layering base for both the photo and title stack. This layout post has disappeared in the great website shutdown debacle poor Zoe had to deal with mid year so sadly I have no links back to the original post.

Well friends thats all from me today. Thank you so much for stopping by and continuing to share the love on all my creations through out the year. I cant wait to see what 2020 has in store for us all next year!

Until next time, Happy Scrapping and have a safe an Happy new year!!
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x