Monday, November 4, 2019

CUT to YOU | OH SO Pretty



Hello Hello, Its me back again today with a new layout to share with you all for CUT to YOU. I've used an older cut file designed for use in Travellers Notebooks for this creation, but as you can see its perfect for layering into a 12x12 page.

I cut the INTERSECTING HEARTS design in silhouette studio on a bright pattern paper from the Paige Evans Whimsical collection. It's approximately 11 inches long from top to bottom. I used the same pattern paper for the base of the layout, under the white cardstock background, to make the cut file and photo stack really pop. I adhered the file to the cardstock using my tiny attacher.


Next I gathered a few other pattern papers from the same collection to layer behind the photo, I've even tucked in a few ephemera pieces



The photo I chose to document is one of Leila and her favourite bear from a couple years back, they were pretending to be Kind and Queen. So cute!



I kept the embellishing pretty simple with a few more ephemera pieces and a small title, plus a splattering of gold ink and some hand written journalling.



Well thats all from me today, thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you've enjoyed seeing a short but sweet layout share using an older TN file for something other than TN scrapping.

I'll be back again soon with another share, but until then be sure to stop by the CUT to YOU group on facebook to share all the things you love about CTY. The CTY shop has also just had a restock recently so don't for get to check that out too!

Happy Scrapping
Michelle x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x