Friday, October 25, 2019

Cocoa Vanilla Studio | Hello

Hello Crafty Friends! I'm back here today with a fresh new layout for Cocoa Vanilla Studio using the super sweet Unforgettable collection and some oh so adorable photos of Leila from a few years back. I went all out with loads of pink for our current Think Pink theme, in honour of Pink Ribbon day (yesterday). There are so many variations of pink within this collection, and it was hard not to use it all.


I started the layout by cutting the loopy hearts cut file from CUT to YOU on the reverse of UNSCRIPTED paper. I also used the same pattern as the backing/border for the layout. 


I chose 2 sweet photos of Leila and printed them in B&W and slightly different sizes, framed one using the photo frame from the Happiness Collection ephemera pack, and adhered them over the right side of the cut file piece using foam tape. I tucked all the floral elements and ephemera pieces (some are fussy cut from the 6x8 GLORIOUS paper) under the frame to the left of the layout using different forms of adhesive for loads of dimension. I also tucked in a heart from the heart wreath cut file I used on a previous layout that complimented the subtle hints of turquoise I've added in to break up all the pink. Don't get me wrong I LOVE pink, but theres only so much one lover of pink can handle HAHA 


Over on the right side of the photos I added an extra ephemera piece and some text pattern paper from the 6x8 paper stack, its the same design as the reverse of PRETTY BITS just in the smaller design. I altered a large floral ephemera piece to create a smaller cluster for the bottom of the photo. 


Kept the title super simple using a foam title piece and accessory sticker, then a couple of enamel dots and a sweet butterfly to finish it off


Lastly up in the top left corner I've added a black foam heart, enamel dots and accessory sticker before splattering the layout with 2 different colours of pink inks.

Well thats all from me today, thanks so much for stopping by. Be sure to share all your beloved CVS creations within our Facebook community group HERE, and use the hashtag #cocoavanillastudio when sharing on Instagram or Pinterest 

Until next time, Happy Scrapping!

Michelle xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x