Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Cocoa Vanilla Studio | Love your Snapshots


Hello Hello I'm back today with a new layout to share for Cocoa Vanilla Studio. I've used the stunning Unforgettable collection again for this creation to tie in with our current 'white out' challenge. What a challenge it was for this lover of white cardstock to create something using pattern papers as my background paper. I think I did ok?





I chose a super cute selfie of my little niece as I felt it was time to scrap something other than another photo of Leila. This sweet little lady LOVES a selfie, and this photo is one of many in my camera roll that needed to be documented.

I started the layout by creating the photo stack using multiple pattern papers layered together with a fun messy cut file from CUT to YOU. I added pieces of foam between the layers to create more dimension.



Next I played around with multiple pattern papers for the background, and I mean multiple as there is so many wonderful patterns within this wonderful collection its hard to decide on just the one. I finally settled on 2 B side pattern papers - the black on white text paper "PRETTY BITS" and the grey squiggly chevron pattern "GLORIOUS". I turned the chevron paper on its side and cut a triangular shape to adhere to the left side of the background



Next up I adhered the photo stack to the background papers using more foam tape for even more dimension. Cant help it, must add the dimension lol



I tucked loads of florals from the ephemera pack into all the layers for extra pops of colour before creating a title using the foam title stickers and an accessory word sticker



I chopped the R off the word 'our' from the pack to create the word 'your'. The black hearts can also be found in the title stickers pack



Lastly a little hint of florals and black along the bottom right corner to balance all the elements of the layout. I added a sprinkling of gold ink and some enamel dots and called it done.

I hope you've enjoyed seeing my take on our White Out challenge just as much as I enjoyed creating it. Be sure to share all your crafty goodness with us in the CVS Community group on facebook, and don't forget to tag all your shares on Instagram using the hashtag #cocoavanillastudio

Thats all from me today, thanks so much for stopping by.

Until next time, happy Scrapping!
Michelle xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x