Friday, October 18, 2019

CUT to YOU | The Best

Hi Scrappy friends its Michelle back here today with a new layout share for you all. I've used one of our BRAND NEW cut files from the 2019 Christmas Release - the super cool Christmas Banner set.


This cut file is AMAZING! It cuts out so perfect and is super easy to back using loads of pretty pattern papers - especially the Unforgettable collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio


Is definitely MORE than just a Christmas cut file. Super versatile for all the celebratory photos you want to scrap, like the photo I've used from my birthday a couple months back. The multiple different pattern papers distract from the obligatory night time birthday cake photo that isn't super focussed HAHA


I made sure to balance the different patterns out across the page and didn't group similar patterns or colours together. I even threw in a little silver glitter paper for a hint of sparkle here and there.


The entire cut file was cut on white cardstock using my silhouette machine. I think I resized the design slightly to ensure it took up a good chunk of the background paper. I adhered it to the backing pattern paper using some foam tape for dimension. You all know how much I love a little dimension on a layout to make it POP!


I added a couple of complimentary embellishments here and there, but not too many as there was already so much going on around this page


Love love love layering different complimentary patterns together


Well friends that is all from me today. Thank you so much for stopping by! Be sure to check out ALL the new files loaded in store HERE, and check into our facebook group - CUT to YOU HQ to chat and share all things CTY

Until next time, Happy Scrapping

Michelle x











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x