Saturday, September 21, 2019

CUT to YOU | September Newsletter FREEBIE | One of a Kind

Hello! It's me back again to share a layout that was recently in the CUT to YOU newsletter. If you're not already subscribed, why not? You so should be so head over HERE  and follow the links to do so! Its released twice a month and always contains a FREE cut file like the one I've used for this layout. This cut file was the perfect way to document Leila at her recent Book Week parade.


I'll keep this post quick starting with the cut file - I enlarged the file within silhouette studio and cut out on white cardstock, backed the title and stars with separate pattern papers. I added the strips of pattern paper to the right side of the layout then adhered the cut file piece using foam tape for dimension


All products used for the layout ( apart from the FREE cut file and white cardstock) are from the UNFORGETTABLE collection by Cocoa Vanilla Studio.


I adhered the photo to another pattern from the same collection and added this to the top right of the title. I also created 2 small 'clusters' of florals and ephemera - one to the right of the title and the other  just under the photo, with a couple of extra pieces tucked in around the edges.


I used extra pieces of the cut file that weren't backed and scattered them at the top and bottom sections of the stars. I also included a couple of the negative star pieces.


Lastly some handwritten text, a splattering of gold ink and a few random enamel dots to make it complete


Well thats all from me for now, I did say it would be short and sweet today.
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Until next time, Happy Scrapping 
Michelle x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x