Friday, January 11, 2019

Happy Days | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hello Hello and Happy belated New Year! I'm back today and ready to kickstart my creative shares for Cocoa Vanilla Studio in 2019.

For this new share I've used the most recent collection Midnight and created a super quick 8.5 x 11 inch size layout. The perfect size to document a quick story during this busy season of life.



I've found that these smaller size layouts are perfect when I'm stuck for time to create, and the subtle patterns within the midnight collection pair so well with a cute black and white photo.

Leila's been LOVING her time at home over the last few weeks, especially when she can create to her hearts content. She's been creating signs, pictures, forts and clubhouses.


The main feature of the layout consists of the photo layered with a small and large piece of the cut apart paper MIXED BLESSING, with the larger B side piece acting as a base for all the bits and the smaller pink pattern piece used as a photo mat. I've tucked a floral ephemera piece and a 'take note' tab both from the ephemera pack into these layers and then created a large title using words from both the chipboard accents and die cut titles packs.


Under the title I've added a few handwritten words for journalling and then to the right of all this is a large floral ephemera piece to complement the other florals on the layout.


Along the top and bottom of the layout I've used strips of paper from the 6x8 paper pad. Patterns used are the smaller versions of INSPIRED and SOPHISTICATED. At the top I added a frame and flag from the ephemera pack and a sticker from the accessory sheet.

Along the bottom I've added a couple more pieces from the ephemera pack to create a cluster which helps to tie the layout all together. I've also splattered a little gold ink cause I just can't help myself.

Well scrappy friends thats all from me today, I hope this has inspired you to create something magical.


Until Next time, Happy Scrapping!
Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x