Saturday, December 29, 2018

2018 Faves for Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hello Hello! I'm back today with my last share for 2018. Seriously, another year is coming to an end and so its time to share my favourites from the last 12 months. HECK, I have a hard time choosing my favourite collections, let alone choosing the favourite creations I've made with them lol
Right O, first favourite of the year.... "Story of You" My multi photo layout from last month featuring the newest collection Midnight and a photo from every birthday Leila has had up to last years.



Next favourite... "Reading SuperSTAR" from July. I had so much fun creating this, even all that fussy cutting of the stars from the YOU ROCK collection papers.




I could keep going with favourites as I really do love everything I create, but will share one last one. "Loving Life" The intense rainbow creation from May that I created at the Creative Escape Retreat using Hello Sunshine. So much fun, so much fussy cutting, but oh so good!




Well friends, thats all from me today. I will be back with more to share in the new year, so until then thank you all for your kinds words throughout 2018. I look forward to sharing more creative inspiration in 2019.



Have a safe and happy holiday season!
oh and Happy Scrapping!

Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x