Sunday, July 23, 2017

Creative Cards | D-lish Scraps

Hi Everyone, It's Michelle back here today with my newest creative share. 

For this post I thought I'd do something different to my usual, by using remnants of the current and past Just add Paper kits to make some more cards for my ever growing collection. I've got quite the collection happening, as I keep forgetting to give them out!

All up I've made 5 different cards using kits and bits from my other D-lish stash. Here's a closer look


For the first set of cards I've used the March 2017 Pretty in Pink kit on the left ... and the current Primrose Lane kit on the right. The card on the left uses the flowers, vellum butterflies and twine from the kit along with the addition of a 4inch lace doilyCreative Cuts "Leaves", a pink Carnation, an Ombre Worfetti piece and some glitter dots

The card on the right is made from the flowers, journal it, white leaf that I've cut into, and twine from the kit along with a doilywordfetti piece and enamel dots like the other card. I stuck with similar design elements for each of the cards to keep them simple and easy to put together.

Here's a look at the 2 kits used for the above cards to refresh your memory...




Next up I've used the December 2016 Peaches & Cream kit and the February 2017 Fresh Cut. I didn't have a lot of the Peaches and Cream kit left to create a generic form of card, so I've used the Journal It pieces, twine, a rose and a veneer arrow that I coated in glitter paste. To bulk up the card Ive used the same doily as the other cards, a flair button, 2 paper flowers from Little Birdie sets, a pick n place bowombre wordfetti and enamel glitter dots

The card on the right is made up of loads of goodies from the Fresh cut kit, I hadn't had a chance to create with it just yet so I had a full kit to play with! I kept the pip berry stem in its circular form and placed it over the doily from my other D-lish stash. I tied the twine around the cardstock piece and attached in place to keep it secure. I arranged the flowers in the bottom right of the circle, and added a flair from the kit as a 5th element to the cluster. Lastly I added a ombre wordfetti strip and some enamel dots to match. 

Here's another look at the 2 kits featured in these cards...



Last card of the bunch was made using pieces from the Peacock Avenue kit from November 2016. In addition to the kit contents ( crochet feather, twine, sequins, washi tape, flair and large purple flower) I've added my favourite Forget me nots, a scribble circle Creative CutdoilyWordfetti pieceenamel dots and ribbon from my stash. 

Here's one last look at the kit for reference ..


And lastly a look at all the cards together, showing how similar yet different they all are. 


I really enjoyed making and sharing something a little different this week! I hope its given you some form of inspiration.

Until next time, happy Scrapping!
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x