Thursday, June 8, 2017

Love You | D-lish Scraps

Hello Hello, I'm back here today with my first D-lish Scraps layout share for June. I simply cannot believe how fast this year is flying by, and how quickly this little child of mine is growing up!

I'm sure by now you all know how much we love a good snapchat filter, and even more so how much I love to share them on layouts. This one especially! It worked perfectly with a current Cyber Crop challenge set by Julianne, which I will link up HERE.

Here's a look at what I've created..

 
I think I've stuck fairly well to the recipe requirements of a Pink, Red and White colour combo, the word 'Love', at least 3 hearts, 3 lines of journalling and some washi tape.. The journalling was one thing I haven't done as I didn't feel it needed any more added to the page once it was complete. I've noted about Leila's snapchat obsession under the main part of the title and left it at that. 

Here's a closer look at all the pretty D-lish bits...


For the main cluster I've used a couple of Printed Tags layered under a large heart from the Hashtags & Frames Creative Cuts set, I've also added in the X and a 💟 from the same set together with a Geometric heart from the Kinder Kreations chipboard set on top. Around the hearts I've tucked in a few Forget-me-not flowers, a carnation, Sequin bow and a couple of Little Birdie flowers

Top right of the photo you can see I've tucked in a couple more of the Forget-me-not flowers, another geometric KK heart, a Round & Round Journal It with some typed text and a couple of my favourite Glitter dots.

Under the photo I've used a 5 inch Lace doily along with a couple of scraps of pattern paper. I've also added in a strip of Ombre wordfetti to the photo

I've used some fabric washi tape (from my personal stash) and some squiggly coloured wire to run across the page, tucked in under all the layers. Then a quick title made with pieces from the Hashtag & Frames Creative Cuts set and some typed text.

Lastly a little cluster made up of bits used around the page to bring the page together and balance it all out.

Thats all from me today. Thanks so much for stopping by!
Be sure to check out the Scrap Suite on Facebook for all the other Cyber Crop challenges set by the DT each month. 

Until Next time, Happy Scrapping!
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x