Sunday, March 12, 2017

Two | D-lish Scraps

Hi Everyone! The layout I'm sharing for D-lish Scraps today has been inspired by one of our newest Cyber crop challenges and our current Inspiration Board.

I've chosen a sweet photo of Leila at her 2nd birthday a few years ago. It's nice to step back in time and remember how little and cute she was back then. 

The challenge I've played along with is the "Tic Tac Toe" set by Anita. I chose 2 joining lines to play with by including Bling, Journalling, Bunting & Twine along with Flowers, Ink/Sprays & Doilies. To create the bunting I've used a mix of pink pattern papers from my stash, cut them all in different lengths and widths and fishtailed the bottoms. Next I added some Lace doilies and then sewed it all to the page across the tops of each piece. I then strung some twine along the tops and stapled into place, and popped the photo piece up with some fun foam for dimension. After this was all in place I worked on some clusters of embellishments using all my favourites from the D-lish store

Here's some close ups..

The top cluster is quite small and simple, 2 Forget me Not flowers, a resin flower and some D-lish dots..

Then in this cluster I've used some more Forget me Not flowers twisted together and tucked under the photo layer, a piece of coloured wire twisted into the shape of a 2, a Flair button, another resin flower and more glitter enamel dots

Repeating embellishments from the previous 2 clusters, and a closer look at the splatters created with the exclusive stencil from the March Pretty in Pink Just Add Paper kit, and some other mists from stash

This cluster was a little larger and consists of a Sequin butterflyFlair buttonpaper & resin flowers, some stamens and more D-lish dots.. I'm slightly obsessed with them lol

Then lastly a very quick title using some white Puffy Alphabet stickers, and a piece of Ombre Wordfetti.

That's all from me today. I hope this has inspired you in some way. 
Be sure to stop by the Scrap Suite on Facebook this weekend to check out all the other new challenges the Design Team have set for you all. 

Until Next time, Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x