Saturday, March 11, 2017

Forever in my heart | Cocoa Vanilla Studio


Hi Everyone! I have a new layout for Cocoa Vanilla Studio to share with you all featuring the amazing new collection - Wild at Heart. Today I'm focusing on the use of Vellum and Rubber charms, both of which are new items to the Cocoa Vanilla Studio range of products.


The photo I've chosen to document is one of Leila from a few months ago. She'd acquired a new pair of fun hot pink glasses within a Happy Meal box and was wearing them almost every day thereafter. They made her look super cute, so I went a little snap happy with the camera.


I've kept the background of the page quite fuss free as I knew I would be creating some form of large photo and embellishment cluster towards the centre of the layout. I used the woodgrain side of the 'Artisan' pattern paper along with some white card stock, and sewed around the edges for added detail. Next I worked on the layers under the photo by using a ripped piece of vellum, the library card from the 'Fussy Cuts' paper, a die cut piece that is tucked between the layers and white doily from my stash. I also embellished the edge with a word sticker, rubber charm and some fussy cut pieces of vellum.


To the right of the photo I created a large cluster of die cut ephemera pieces, some of which I've raised up with foam tape for dimension. I've also tucked in some more fussy cut vellum pieces, a couple of rubber charms, stickers from the Accessory sticker sheet, some twine on the tags and a couple of my most favourite glitter dots.


There's also a flair button with some messy thread tucked underneath, completely inspired by the messy thread clusters Missy produces!


Lastly I worked on the mini clusters top and bottom of the page. I placed these on the page to create a diagonal design for the layout. I feel this helps draw the eyes attention across the page, and towards all the pretty details. Within both clusters I've used a Rubber charm, fussy cut pieces of Vellum, die cut pieces and more glitter dots. Love me some glitter dots!



Well that's all from me today. I hope this has inspired you in some way, and that you're able to get your hands on this collection asap! I truly is a stunning collection that you don't want to miss out on!

Until Next time, Happy Scrapping!

Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x