Sunday, February 12, 2017

Love this little stinker | D-lish Scraps

Hi Everyone! Sharing for D-lish Scraps here today and I've gone back in time and scrapped some photos of Leila from 2013.. Such a sweet little face that always keeps us entertained, and that just started school! Cannot believe how fast the days go by! 

For this layout I've chosen a rainbow assortment of goodies from the D-lish store. There's some new release items and some of my all time favourites. Like my recent Cybercrop page, I've steered clear of using any pattern papers to ensure the D-lish products and the photos take centerstage. I kept the main focus of the layout towards the centre of the page, following a horizontal design and kept the white background as is, with a few random splatters of gold mist after completion of the layout. 

Lets take a close look at all the D-lish goodness.. 

I tucked a printed 'fringe' tag and 'Sweet Talker' Journal It to the left of the photo, and embellished with a new Bitty Bow clip, crochet thread from my stash, plus a resin & enamel glitter dot.

The main cluster to the left of the photos is made up of Coloured wire, a flair buttonpaper flowers (pastel petals & forget me nots) a sequin butterflyElegance & fantasy blooms, ombre wordfetti, and finished off with another resin enamel glitter dot

Under the photos I've used a 6 inch white lace doily, which were recently restocked including the new 5 inch size, along with some hessian from the Summer Squeeze Just Add Paper Kit

The next cluster I worked on to the right of the photos is made up of a similar assortment of items as the left cluster. Includes Coloured wire, a flair button, paper flowers, glitter dots, wordfetti and a glitter butterfly that I've had in my stash for a very long time from a very very very old Just Add Paper kit.

Lastly the title I kept pretty simple, a cutfile word arrow followed with some typed text and a little extra crochet thread.

That's all from me today, thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to check out the Scrap Suite group on Facebook to see what the Design team has come up with for the newest Cybercrop challenges.

Until next Time, Happy Scrapping!
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x