Monday, February 27, 2017

Baby Frame Gift Idea | D-lish Scraps

Hi Everyone! Today I have a new creative share for D-lish Scraps. I've done something a little different using tonnes of my favourite flowers from the D-lish Shop, along with a mix of other bits and bobs.


Now I can't take credit for this idea as it's Inspired by another creative soul. I saw her post within a group on Facebook a few weeks back and just knew it was the perfect idea for a personalised gift for a work friend who has recently had a baby. 


Using Silhouette Studio, I've created the text background and cut it out on white cardstock, then backed it with different shades of pink pattern papers. Next I created the CRAZY Cluster of florals in varying colours, sizes and textures on top of some Hand Dyed Muslin and pieces of a lace doily. I've also scattered in some enamel glitter dots around the cluster and added a resin bird, then lastly a sequin bow and a couple more flowers on the bottom right.

Here's some close ups..


There are so many choices in florals within the Store, and the selection I've used is only a handful of them. My favourite go to florals lately have been the Elegance and Fantasy fabric bloomsMagnolias,  Pastel Petals & Forget Me Nots. I've also mixed in a couple of older style florals in bright pink.

These sequin Butterflies are so pretty! And the perfect finishing touch to add a bit of sparkle to that massive cluster.

Another favourite of mine - the mini enamel dots, especially the glitter ones! I wish they came in packets of mini dots only as they're the ones I used up first.




Well thats all from me today, I hope you like this floral craziness I seem to be stuck in lately!

Until Next time, Happy Scrapping!
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x