Saturday, October 1, 2016

Just the three of Us | D-lish Scraps

Hello Hello! 
Hope all my crafty friends are well!

Some of you may have seen the announcement yesterday for the new Design Team. I'm so excited that I am staying on! YEP, you haven't seen the last of me over there just yet lol So very thankful that Amanda decided that I could stay on the team, as I just wasn't ready to say goodbye just yet!

On that note, today's layout share is for D-lish Scraps and is inspired by the Newest Inspiration Board. Here's a look at this months Board.. 

 
Loving this colour palette, and I had too many ideas forming so it was hard to get started.. 

So here's what I came up with..

I've documented a very sweet moment between the three of us, a very rare opportunity to capture a photo. In saying this, I've actually framed this layout ready to hang somewhere in our house.

I kept the embellishments to a minimum as I used quite a busy pattern paper for the background, and kept the title smaller than I usually would. For the cluster I've grouped together a Stitchable Heart, white Magnolia and a Cherry Blossom. I also tucked in a minifetti strip under the flowers and used a new Glitter dot and an enamel heart to balance out the cluster

Theres a bitty bag unfolded and roughly torn tucked between the photo and lace doily, then a 'Right now" journal it (these can be found in the monochrome journal it packs) tucked into the top of the photo and stapled down

I made a mini cluster at the top left of the page using a wood veneer star, minifetti strip and another new Glitter dot. Then I glued that felt bow down with my hot glue gun and instantly regretted its placement. Wishing it was on the top of the frame below it, but oh well.. It still looks ok. 

Lastly I added another mini cluster to the bottom left of the layout using a strip of mini washi tape, a flair button, another Wood veneer star and glitter dot, and finished it off with some strips of journalling. Once the page was complete I added in a few mini crosses using a flat paint brush and some Jillibean Soup Happy Hues paint in the Amiable Aqua colour.

Thats all from me today. Thanks so much for stopping by
I'm excited that I get to continue sharing my work within the D-lish Scraps Community, and hope that you all enjoy seeing it just as much!
Until next time, Happy Scrapping
Michelle x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x