Thursday, October 27, 2016

Beanie Boos | D-lish Scraps

Hello Craft Friends!! I hope you're enjoying your week so far!
I'm here today with a new layout share featuring all of my D-lish favourites - a Stitchable heart, Circle Journal It spots, paper flowers, Lace Doilies, a Sequin Bow, plus Glitter & Enamel dots and a couple of extras {insert multiple heart emojis}

The photo I'm sharing today is super cute, and helps to document another little part of Leila's story as a 5 year old.. She absolutely LOVES these Beanie Boos, and so do I. Can't help but collect them ALL

I've gathered all my D-lish goodies, along with some papers from the Make A Wish Collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio. The colours of the papers and embellishments really help to make the photo pop.

Lets take a closer look..

Love to layer different items to create clusters. Here I've used a Journal It spot, Veneer Hearts, Glitter dot, Enamel dots/shapes and stickers from the collection used. 

I kept the photo mat pretty simple with just a couple of pattern papers, torn along the bottom for some extra texture, a pretty Lace Doily and a Minifetti strip

How cool are these alpha's? So bright and fun! Perfect finishing touch to a page for a big title.

The bottom cluster is made up of multiple layers of pattern paper and embellishment pieces repeated from around the page.

Quite a few lines of journalling added to the page using my trusty {really should be replaced} typewriter.

And lastly here's a closer look at the main cluster of the page. I stitched the heart in 2 different colours to accentuate the heart shape, rather than the cross stitch I've used on previous hearts, then added some extra thread to the top in a bow. You can see I've added in a third Circle Journal It spot, plus more Glitter & Enamel dots. More often than not, I use repetition of embellishments around the page in either a diagonal design or a visual triangle. This draws focus around the page, and back to the photo.

That's all from me today. Thanks so much for stopping by!
Until next time, Happy Scrapping!!
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x