Sunday, September 18, 2016

LOVE | D-lish Scraps

Hi everyone! I thought I would do a quick layout share on this cold and wet Sunday afternoon. I hope its warmer where you are today!

I've made this layout as part of a Challenge I set this month in the D-lish Scraps Scrap Suite on Facebook. The group is open to all crafters who LOVE D-lish Scraps. If you're not already a member, you can find the group HERE.

Each month a few of the designers set challenges to inspire your creativity. This month I've challenged everyone to create a floral explosion, using at least 5 different types of blooms from the D-lish Store

Here's a look at my layout with some close ups. 
I never thought I could love this little face any more! Especially now that she LOVEs to take funny face photos with Snapchat.. 

I did go a little crazy with this explosion of flowers, but I couldn't help it! Theres so many pretty ones to choose from in the D-lish Store. The Butterfly is a cut file from The Cut Shoppe, and was accidentally broken in the process of creating.

I'm a little obsessed with glitter paste lately! These wood veneers are perfect to alter with it.

A Pick n Place bow and Butterfly bobby pin tucked into the top. I've had the Butterfly in my stash for so long, that they're no longer available in the shop lol

I think its time to replace the ribbon in my typewriter. Its getting harder and harder to read what I'm journalling about.

And lastly a third butterfly shape and some enamels to finish the layout off.

Products used from the D-lish Scraps shop:
Carnations, Forget me Not, Pastel Petal, Wax Blossom, Magnolias
Glitter & Skinny Washi tape
Butterfly Bobby Pin - no longer stocked

Thats all from me today, Thanks for stopping by
Until next time, Happy Scrapping!
Michelle x







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x