Monday, September 19, 2016

Co-Operation Central | Hip Kit Club

Hi Everyone
I'm back today with a closer look at a layout I made for the Hip Kit Club DT Call. 

I've used the July kits and a sketch that was set in August by Ashley Horton



I chose to scrap a grid of photos rather than just a single, as these tell more of this story than one  alone would have.  I love how it turned out!

Always get such good co-operation from this child HAHA 

Heres some close ups..


I fussy cut some flowers from one of the exclusive papers to layer in clusters


The rub ons were so cute too!



This was so much fun to capture, and create. I love scrapping with bright colours, it always leaves a happy vibe. 

I hope it inspires you in some way!
Thanks for stopping by
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x