Saturday, September 3, 2016

Creative Cards | D-lish Scraps

Hello Friends!! I'm back today with my second share for D-lish Scraps this month which is based on the newest Inspiration board. A mix of my favourite colours Hot pink, Teal, greys and white. Yay!

For this board I thought I'd try my hand at creating some more cards to add to my collection. I really like how these turned out and can't wait to send them off to friends as a little note to say Hello.

Both cards have similar clusters made up of pretty Paper Flowers, sequin bows, a tag and some wordfetti/journal its 

Here's a closer look at them both 

With this card I layered a 4inch doily with a Dip-Dye tag behind the sequin bowJournal It arrow and Typed phrase. The flowers I've grouped together are 2 of my favourites - Forget me nots and Carnations, along with 2 others no longer stocked and some Stamens tucked into the top.

For this card I've used similar blooms as the other card, plus a beautiful Magnolia. I've fussy cut around a coloured Jumbo 'Note' ticket and layered it with a 4 inch doily, some aqua PunchinellaCardfetti and minifetti, a Hot pink Sequin bow and then finished it off with some Enamel shapes.

Thats all from me today. Thanks so much for stopping by.
Back tomorrow with my final share for the month

Until then, Happy Scrapping
Michelle x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x