Monday, May 9, 2016

Just add Colour | Masters Entry Task 2 - multi photo layout

Hello!! I'm back today to share my second layout made as part of my Scrapbooking Memories Magazine Masters entry



This was made for Task 2 - Scrap a layout using at least three photographs

The layout turned out completely different to how I first imagined. When I saw it was a 3 or more photo layout I thought it would be perfect for a completely different group of photos. But while scrolling through my camera roll I came across this bunch of photos from a fun afternoon at the hairdressers. I knew instantly which products would suit and the story that I could document. The page layout changed completely and the photos had to be reprinted numerous times to get the right balance throughout the page, but in the end it turned into a super fun layout 







Materials
Cardstock and Vellum - American Crafts

Clique Kits - Just Add Color kit
Papers - Bella Blvd Daily Details, Echo Park #selfie words
Embellishments - Bella Blvd Trinkets full color stickers, Bella Blvd Oreo Black little bits stickers
Jillibean Soup Happy Hues paint - Amiable Aqua

Other Products/ Tools
Doodlebug Designs Skinny alpha stickers, Doodlebug Designs Sprinkles, My minds eye enamel dots, Basic Grey Candy buttons, Heart Washi Tape, Sewing machine & thread, Tiny attacher & Staples, Heidi Swapp Color shine - Raspberry, KaiserCraft Kaiser Mist - Pink, Higgins black India Ink, Paint brush , Wink of Stella clear glitter brush, Typewriter, Foam tape, Date stamp, Staz on Ink - Stone Gray

Thanks again for stopping by today
Happy Scrapping
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x