Thursday, May 12, 2016

Little Spunk | Masters Entry Task 3 - Bling

Hello! Back again with another Masters Entry share



This one was made for Task 3 - Scrap a layout that includes bling. 

This was a rather emotional layout to create. I chose a much loved photo of our family pet Sam, who sadly passed away in early 2014. He was such a little spunk and we miss him dearly. I really wanted the photo to be the Hero of the page, so I tried not to over do it with products as best as I could, but still keeping in line with the task criteria. I made the background using Clear gesso and some Spark tinsel glitter which reminded me of Sam's fluffy coat. I then made a shaker pocket with some embossed vellum, sequins and little dog veneer. I chose embellishments that I could alter to add more 'bling' or that complimented the photo and products used. 





Materials
Cardstock, Vellum and Silver POW glitter paper - American Crafts
Bella Blvd Just add color papers - Passcode, Daily Details, Starstruck

Other products/Tools
Clear Gesso, Heidi Swapp 12x12inch Hearts Mask, White 'Spark' Tinsel glitter - American Crafts, Gold Zing powder - American Crafts, VersaMark pad, Heat tool, Heidi Swap Color Shine - Black Velvet and Gold Lame, Mixed Sequins - Studio Calico, Baxter wood veneer Dog shapes - Seven Paper, Baxter Dog phrase stickers - Seven Paper, Thickers - American Crafts, Heidi Swapp Glitter words stickers, Studio Calico Doily, Sewing machine & Thread, Tiny attacher & Staples, Glossy accents, Foam Tape

That's all from me today, thanks for stopping by
More to share soon
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x