Friday, May 13, 2016

Swallowed up by Snoopy | NSD Challenge

Hello Hello :)
Another quick share today of a layout made for National Scrapbooking Day . I followed along with a challenge in the Hip Kit Members forum on Facebook that was to incorporate 2 or more different alphas. I also used a sketch by Kristine Davidson, owner of Creative Scrappers, for NSD 2016 


Here's what I came up with

I kept the sketch orientation as is, added an extra photo and forgot to add in the tag above the photos - whoops! Really like how this turned out. Sketches and challenges are by far my favourite way to scrap, it really gets the mojo and creativity flowing!

Here's some close ups






Thats all from me today, be sure to stop by soon for more creative sharing
Happy Scrapping
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x