Wednesday, May 11, 2016

My Favourite Spot | Amy Tangerine & Kellie Stamps

Hi there!!
Today I have a layout to share that some of you may have already seen posted on Instagram recently. I made this with the Kellie Stamps NSD challenge in mind. The challenge was to use stamps and at least 3 types of embellishments 

I think I covered it well by using the newest collection from Amy Tangerine - Better Together

 

I only have the 6x6 papers, ephemera pack and puffy stickers in my stash, but I managed to make it work. I joined the papers together to make them look like 12x12 strips, then created my clusters. I did this by gathering pre cut cut files along with the cut apart sheets from the paper pad, die cuts from the ephemera pack, acetate designs and puffy stickers. 

For the stamping I grabbed my newest set of Kellie Stamps - the AM to PM set, and my Shimelle roller date stamp. 

I really love how bright and cheerful this layout is, and how its turned a rather ordinary photo and story into a beautiful page documenting why I love it.

Here's some close ups..




 Typed journalling is by far my favourite thing to do lately.. and repetitive stamping :) 


Thats all from me today
Be sure to stop by again soon for more scrappy goodness!
Happy Scrapping
Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x