Friday, March 4, 2016

Unique | D-lish Scraps

Hello fellow Scrappers
Today Im sharing my last layout for D-lish Scraps this month

This is a regular scene in our house lol Leila loves to bundle herself up in blankets, even on the hottest of days!

I kept this layout pretty simple, so no to distract from the photo. I've chosen embellishments to suit the papers and cards from another Aussie Scrapbook company Cocoa Vanilla Studio. The quote card was perfect for this photo - Always be yourself! I also used a ScrapFX stencil and some light pink ink to make the background on the white cardstock

Heres some close ups and links to D-lish products used




Thanks so much for stopping by to check out my work the last few days

Happy Scrapping
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x