Sunday, March 20, 2016

Hello Love | Hip Kits Guest Designer

Hi Everyone!! 
I have some super exciting news to share today

WOO HOO!!

Its been so hard to keep this little secret, but I'm so excited to be able to share the news, and a few projects that I've been working on behind the scenes

For my first share I chose a black & white photo of Leila in her Pjs being cute. I love staring at this little face, so I just had to scrap it! 
  

I've kept the design of the page quite simple by adding strips of the tiny hearts and XOXO papers, both by Crate paper, along the top half and bottom of the white cardstock, and grouped the photo and main embellishment cluster to the centre to draw your attention to the photo.


Ive adhered the photo to the black & white striped Crate paper with a doily and raised it up with craft foam to keep it level with the chipboard frame. This also helps to give some dimension to the page. I added strips of the floral paper from Basic Grey under the photo and frame, to give a pop of Teal

To create the main cluster, I mixed together embellishments from both Crate paper and My Minds eye, plus a few of the exclusive acrylic confetti pieces. These kits are jam packed with a good mix of tags and stickers (including puffy stickers), plus some super cute brads! I've used one of the acrylic pieces on the calendar paper behind the chipboard frame, to highlight the date the photo was taken.

Along the bottom strip I've added a couple more stickers from My Minds eye, a chipboard heart and another acrylic confetti piece. I used a powder tool to remove the stickiness from the Butterfly sticker so that I could give it some dimension rather than stick it flat to the page. Then lastly to finish off the page, a sprinkling of black ink and gold color shine

A BIG Thank you to Kimberly for having me as a Guest designer. Its an honour to work with these kits, and share my work with you all.

Happy Scrapping
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x