Sunday, January 3, 2016

Welcome Back Twinkle | D-lish Scraps

Hi again everyone!
Today Im back with a fun layout inspired by a recent Cyber crop challenge by Emma.


I knew exactly what I was going to epicycle the minute I saw this challenge!
I'd been holding onto this tissue box for weeks, with the hope I could figure out how to make it work on a layout. I think it turned out great!

Welcome back Twinkle!! We had so much fun with our Elf on the Shelf in the lead up to Christmas, this photo documents the beginning of all that fun!

The tissue box colours were amazing! Some areas had a little more green than I liked so I added in some dimension by cutting up a second box into larger triangles. Since taking these photos, I think I might add a few extra to the top of the layout

I didn't want to over do this layout too much as the tissue box was already quite bold. So I created a simple photo stack with a doily from my stash, some gold star punchinella, and purple hand dyed muslin, coated the wooden letters in gold glitter paste to make them sparkle and them sprinkled some embellishments diagonally across the page. Those Forget me not flowers really are my favourite! 



Love the Sequin bows in store!! I think I add one to almost all my layouts!

I've recoloured the page pebbles with white gesso, then pink & purple gelatos. 

Other embellishments Ive used are the Freckled fawn glitter starsresin stars, and some enamel shapes

Thanks for stopping by today, back with more tomorrow
Happy Scrapping
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x