Monday, January 4, 2016

Cat Woman | D-lish Scraps

Hi Everyone!
Today is my last share for D-lish Scraps this month, and its a miracle that I was able to have it complete on time! 

Well actually, I struggled to get all 3 layouts done on time this month, as December was an absolutely crazy month for my little family. Leila turned 5 and finished her first year of Kinder, we had multiple Christmas celebrations with family, catch ups with friends, plus work and extra shopping to be done. 

So, after creating my first 2 layouts in record time, I borrowed an idea that I've used previously from a challenge set in 2014

I grabbed a bunch of bitty bags and ran them across my page in rainbow order. This created a base for my photos, title, journalling and embellishments

A cute photo of Leila and her Kinder class friend 'Catwoman' on the way home from kinder earlier last year (its so weird saying last year, as it still doesn't feel like we've moved into a new one!)

I recoloured the wood veneer alphabet with white gesso, and lots of silver glitter paste, then did the same with the Memory maze chipboard chevron and some pink glitter paste. Ive grouped the Journal its from the After Five just add paper kit together to the right, then embellished the page with enamel dotsminifetti strips that co-ordinate with the bags, a flair button (from a past kit that is no longer available) and some bright resin flowers - CabochonMini DaisiesMini Cabbage Rose & Big Blooms. I've used another doily from my stash, a new Maggie Holmes roller stamp around the edges and splatters of black ColorShine to finish it off.

Heres a few close ups

Love this quote!




Thanks for stopping by
I hope to have more to share very soon!

Happy Scrapping
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x