Sunday, January 3, 2016

So Sweet | D-lish Scraps

Hi Everyone!! 
Happy New Year!!
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and are recovering from some fun new years celebrations

My first layout share for D-lish Scraps this month is 'So Sweet'
I loved the Inspiration Board from last month so much I wanted to make another layout for it!
I managed to snap up one of the crazy popular Just Add paper kits and combined it with a background I made last month

The photo Ive chosen for this layout worked perfectly with the colourings from the kit, and is just another fun snap taken while snuggling on the couch last week after a crazy few days of Christmas celebrations



I made the background using some smears of left over pink texture paste, then added a layer of whipped spackle using a piece of star punchinella as a stencil.

Journal its are perfect for grouping together in clusters with embellishments, Ive even used the tag from the packaging

I've twisted some of the coloured wire around different sized pens to make spirals, and into a heart shape to add to the main embellishment cluster

Tissue paper layered behind the title for a little extra pop of colour, and to help the title stand out

Lastly, I cut up the confetti garland and scattered them around the page with some torn strips of washi tape

Thanks for stopping by today, be sure to check back tomorrow for another layout
Happy Scrapping!
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x