Sunday, February 8, 2015

Be Golden

Hello everyone :)
Ive gone a little crazy in the creating department lately!!
I've been killing kits left right and centre, which is good as normally they tend to sit around for months on end without being touched! 

This is another layout that Ive created with the recent main kit from A Piece of Cake Designs
I did go a little layering crazy, but I couldn't help it! Those papers and embellishments were just calling for it :)

Ive used the cut apart papers and ephemera pieces to create my title.
I have made another title this way recently, but that layout can't be shared just yet as its been picked up for publication!!! YAHOO :)

Yep, totally crazy layers!!

Hope you enjoyed this little snippet of whats been on my desk (kitchen table) recently
Back to share more very soon
Happy Crafting
Michelle x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x