Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Love to Craft

Hello everyone :)
This is my last layout share with this months Scrappy Canary Lots of Love Scrapbook kit.
Ive only got scraps left over from this kit, plus a few embellishments, but nothing big enough to actually make anything with. I think I have officially killed this kit! YAY
This layout was actually made prior to the February Sketch challenge layout, so I had more choice of papers to use, and bigger pieces too.

I went with papers that complimented the colours within the photo.. And my usual signature doily ;)

And yep you are seeing correctly! Its not a photo of Leila!! I thought I would scrap a different photo to my usual subject for this layout. I've been getting a few comments from the audience at home as to whether I actually take any other photos other than of Leila or me? lol I hope I haven't bored the rest of you with her cute little face?? Any way, I thought the next best thing other than the usual photos of Leila, or myself (Clinton doesn't get in front of the camera much himself either) would be of my other love - crafting.

I changed up the normal straight stitch sewing for a little zigzag along the top flags

Then went straight back to my trusty straight stitch to adhere the thickers to the page. Ive found lately that the stickiness of thickers isn't fantastic, and that they need a little helping hand to stay on the page.

Thats all from me today. Cant wait to get my hands on next months kits and get creative again

Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your week :)
Happy Scrapping
Michelle x

1 comment:

  1. Really love this one. The gold bits are fabulous. Love the stitching too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x