Thursday, July 17, 2014

Project Life Week 20 for D-Lish Scraps

Hello Crafty followers!!
Today is just a super quick post to share another layout for this months 

I challenged myself to document our Week 20 of Project Life in a traditional scrapbooking style..

I started with a blank page, and some of the silver wire which I bent into a very wonky 'week 20' 
Added in some Project Life cards, some white cardstock and an itty bitty bag. Then a good handful of D-Lish embellishments from the SHOP plus the random photos we took that week and I called it done. 
I think I did ok?? 

Would love to see how you document your week without using pocket pages. 
Please link up your posts in the comments below :)
AND don't forget to add your entries in to the D-Lish Scraps Link up over on the blog!! 
You gotta be in it to win it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x