Saturday, July 19, 2014

Just Be

Hello again!!
So many posts within so many days!!

This is the one and only layout I have made so far with the May main kit from 

Im embracing the warped look due to the amount of product Ive used on the white cardstock!!
I used a Kaiser Craft mask and some whipped spackle layered on some vellum and pattern paper from the kit. Because of the detail of the mask I didnt want to add too much more to the page, so Ive made a simple photo mat with a simple alpha title and minimal embellishments. Finished off with lots of machine stitching to keep the layers together and I was done :)

Coming up tomorrow… another scraplifted page.. 
So much inspiration out there and ideas that I never thought to try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x