Friday, December 13, 2013

Documenting December

Here to share a few sneak peeks of my work in progress Album for December

Throughout this month I will be documenting most photo's taken, not just the christmas photos, as it is quite a busy month for us. I am using products and kits from two of my favourite Aussie online stores. The Documenting December kit from Polka Dot Creative and the December Main kit release from A Piece of Cake Designs, plus extra products from the Studio Calico Magical range.

I originally thought I could squeeze this into the back of my current Project Life album for this year, however after further thought of how I wanted to document the month, I have moved into an album of its own. I have decided to document most stories Project life style, with a mix of traditional layouts through out.

I have started the album off with a transparency and the Candy stripe vellum from Studio Calico.. with some gold glitter thickers..


Underneath is a 12x12 KI Memories calendar, over the top of the Gold start kraft paper from the PDC kit
 
 Ive used my favourite number stamps from Typo to mark the days, and added minimal embellishments in an aim to keep this album as flat as possible. Im hoping to get more than 1 year into this album.

Im enjoying this project, and hope that I can keep up the creativity throughout this busy fun month.

Back soon with a share of the first few days of my album..

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x