Friday, June 21, 2013

June Colour Challenge - Life Paper Scrapbook

Today Im sharing my layout for the June Colour Challenge over at Life Paper Scrapbook

This was a super rushed layout this month as I was pushing for time to get it ready! 
Also super crappy photos due to such crappy weather (excuses excuses hehe)

This was the colour palette we had to follow
I found it quite tricky to match exact colours as my stash is very limited. Since completing the layout, I have found other items I could have used instead  (always the way lol)

This is what I came up with
 Ive used papers from the Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm range, plus American Craft thickers - no idea on the name as they were loose in a basket. The doily was given to me awhile back in a swap online. the other embellishments were from the Lucky Charm coloured chipboard thickers pack.

And a close up of the layers and distressed edges.
I think this is my go to technique when making layouts, Love a nice roughed up edge.

Theres a super cool prize pack up for grabs for the winner of this challenge.. Details over on the LPS Blog post. Hope you can join us this month. 

3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x