Friday, May 3, 2013

May Sketch Challenge - Life Paper Scrapbook

This months Sketch challenge for Life Paper Scrapbook took me no more than half an hour to whip up! I had an idea in my head of what photos and products I would use, and it all came together so easy.
This is the sketch..

And this is what I created..

I started with a base of flat white card stock, trimmed down to 8.5x11, a piece of vellum that was sent from a friend and a scrap of brown paper that I had used earlier last week as a table cover when I was misting some cards for a Project Life Card swap. Add in some chipboard letters, black smash tape and loads of stamping with Give a Girl a stamps and I was done!
(Can I just say how hard it was to photograph this layout lol The sun is either completely out and creating shadows, or its missing from the sky!) 

A close up of the tags on the right using the banner stamps from the 'You are the Best' stamp set

And the arrows and stars, also from the same set

Love how it all came together so quickly!


The Sponsor for this months Sketch challenge is Kristin from RUKRISTIN
Up for grabs is a place in Kristin's new Mini-Book workshop




Fold It In is a brand new workshop from rukristin papercrafts!

Coming May 1st, make your own mini-book in minutes with my favorite design: the accordion album. Learn this technique once and use it to make dozens of unique mini-albums.

What's included:
A 30 page .pdf file with Step-by-Step instructions on creating an accordion album from start to finish.
A supplementary .pdf with albums from 10 amazing contributors, each with a different perspective and unique style.
Tips & Tricks for using your stash to complete an entire album.
A private facebook group where you can ask questions and share your albums

Head on over to the Life Paper Scrapbook blog to enter your layout, and you could be in the running to win!

5 comments:

  1. I love that artsy touch on your page! (oh and I love your header :D )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lucia xx
      I love my header too!! Just need to tweak it slightly for this new blog layout

      Delete
  2. :) I love these photos! and your LO is really beautiful..x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leanne :) I thought they needed their own page to shine rather than being lost in a Project Life layout xx

      Delete
  3. Great layout Michelle- isn't funny how often those super-quick layouts end up being favourites LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x